users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Which Jars are actually required to create a JMS Client ?

From: Dominik Dorn <dominik.dorn_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 18:53:56 +0200

Glassfish v3 uses OpenMQ, so I think you're looking for these:

http://download.java.net/maven/2/com/sun/messaging/mq

If you're (later) trying to tunnel openMQ through ssh, my blog post
might come handy
http://dominikdorn.com/2010/09/binding-imqbrokerd-openmq-to-fixed-ports-ssh-firewal/

kind regards,
dominik