users@glassfish.java.net

Re: JMS Warning does not provide sufficient information to assess issue.

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2010 12:33:32 PDT

I ran my code through the debugger, setting a break on the JMS send message code. I cycled through the application a few times making changes to Customer entity and saving the updates. The first time I get the same warning message mentioned in my previous post. But then the message would go through on occasion. I cycled through numerous times but I could not find a pattern as to when the message would post and when I would get the subject warning.

I checked the return value from the statement :

Customer updated = em.merge(customer);

where updated is the object passed to the JMS code. It always appeared to be a valid object.

Does anyone have any idea why I am seeing this inconsistency with JMS?
[Message sent by forum member 'wnorman']