users@glassfish.java.net

Re: after changing keystore.jks, during startup I am asked for the keystore pwd

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2010 13:00:50 PDT

ok, my mistake, I was passing the wrong password file when I was trying to start the domain.

What's the difference of starting the domain and startserv? I think startserv spawns 1 more java instance.

Also more importantly, for monitoring jmx, is there a good glassfish plugin that you know? (I am currently using jconsole to monitor it). Something that could potentially send email alerts when jmx values reach a specific threshold - that would be very handy.

Thanks
[Message sent by forum member 'ariskk']