users@glassfish.java.net

Using [module].sun-web.xml in deployment plan JAR

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2010 14:01:29 PDT

I can't get this to work! I am using GlassFish Server Open Source Edition 3.0.1 (build 22). I am deploying an EAR with a WAR file in it. I am attempting to use a pure EAR with a deployment plan JAR file. Modeling after the RosterClient.war.sun-web.xml example, I have a similarly named file in my deployment plan JAR file which matches the name of my war file. When I deploy to Glassfish and look at the deployment descriptors for the EAR, I DO NOT see the sun-web.xml file listed!!! So two questions. 1) How do I name this sun-web.xml file correctly so it deploys. 2) How do I verify it deployed? A zip of my deployment plan JAR and EAR is attached.
[Message sent by forum member 'mjremijan']