users@glassfish.java.net

after changing keystore.jks, during startup I am asked for the keystore pwd

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2010 15:21:38 PDT

Hi,

I've installed glassfish 3.0.1 (web profile). I've updated the keystore.jks (and cacerts.jks as described in the manual). All work ok, certificate was installed and https works fine. Only problem is that startserv asks me for the keystore password. I can't automate the startup of the server because of this. Any idea how to resolve this?

A note is that I had to migrate keystore from tomcat and the alias is "tomcat" instead of "s1as". I've updated domain.xml accordingly.

Thanks,

Kostas
[Message sent by forum member 'ariskk']