users@glassfish.java.net

Re: WAR using extenal JARs

From: Sathyan Catari <Sathyan.Catari_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2010 09:02:28 -0700

  On 10/5/10 9:15 AM, glassfish_at_javadesktop.org wrote:
> Thanks Marco for the quick response.
This screencast might help you with converting an existing jar to an
OSGI bundle,
deploying it using an extension of admin gui(apache web console) and the
ways
to access the bundle through various clients(ejb, web, another OSGI bundle).

http://blogs.sun.com/arungupta/entry/screencast_32_osgi_enabled_java