users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Typecast prob with the com.sun.jdbc40.connectionholder to wsjdbcconnection

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2010 22:16:07 PDT

Hello Sir,

In WAS based application, I passed java arrays to stored procedure using WSJDBCUTIL class.But, When I migrate the application to glassfish server based, it's an stopper for my migration.
My main theme is, I would like to pass java arrays to stored procedured(pl/sql).

Is there any jar files available in glassfish which will pass arrays to stored procedure?..Or else Does any one have any idea regarding this issue.

Thanks,
Balaji.
[Message sent by forum member 'balaji45678']