users@glassfish.java.net

Re: ear with ejb deployment problem

Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2010 09:17:35 +0000

  Hello Marina,

Thank you for answering so fast, I felt a little lonely on this problem.
So in the beginning, I have the following project :

Inside the ear I have the following structure :

The manifest is quite simple :
/Manifest-Version: 1.0
Ant-Version: Apache Ant 1.8.1
Created-By: 1.6.0_21-b06 (Sun Microsystems Inc.)
/
The deployment of this ear works well.

The I add the EA client :

If I use the NB deployment, which corresponds to a directory deployment
it works and execute well.
But If I try to deploy the ear, it doesn't work. The structure of the
ear is as under :

The manifest file isn't different.

As I use the ear deployment, the error message is :
/Exception while deploying the app : java.lang.RuntimeException: Target
ejb PrimitivesBean for remote ejb 3.0 reference
org.kipigo.ejb.facade.PrimitivesFacadeBean/_pbl does not expose a remote
business interface of type org.kipigo.ejb.jpa.PrimitivesBeanLocal
Target ejb PrimitivesBean for remote ejb 3.0 reference
org.kipigo.ejb.facade.PrimitivesFacadeBean/_pbl does not expose a remote
business interface of type org.kipigo.ejb.jpa.PrimitivesBeanLocal /

I you want I can send the ear to you

Big Thanks to you