users@glassfish.java.net

Correlation of two subsequent invokes

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 02:32:55 PDT

Hi,
I have process which call one asynchronous webservice two times (invoke is followed by receive). So I create two invoke-receive pairs with two correaltion sets and two pairs in-out variables. But my process stall at second invoke even when asynchronus webservice invoke callback yet. So I think that first correlation works and second do not. I use GUID as correlation id (I tried to use BPEL ID + unique number too).
When I use one correlation set for both invokes I get correlationViolation on second invoke everytime.
Where is the bug hidden?
[Message sent by forum member 'edo_nick']