users@glassfish.java.net

Publishing error on new project.

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 02:55:01 PDT

cannot Deploy [projectname]
Deployment Error for module: [projectname]: Exception while loading the app : java.lang.Exception: java.lang.IllegalStateException: ContainerBase.addChild: start: org.apache.catalina.LifecycleException: org.apache.catalina.LifecycleException: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused%%%EOL%%%

I get this error when I try to publish the project from within Eclipse as well as bundling it into an EAR and publishing it from the web GUI.

This is an application that I used to deploy to Tomcat v6, but I just got back from a military deployment, new computer, trying to get Glassfish up and running.

I'm using GlassFish Server Open Source Edition 3.0.1 (build 22).

Thanks
[Message sent by forum member 'tenmiles']