users@glassfish.java.net

Virtual host info in custom AppservPasswordLoginModule authenticate method

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 13:19:01 PDT

Hello,
I've written a custom Login Module for Glassfish v3 (extending com.sun.appserv.security.AppservPasswordLoginModule)
The webapp that will be using this Login Module has several virtual hosts, each representing a different "portal". I wonder if it possible to retrieve the request host, request parameters (or any info I might use to know to which host the request was issued) because the user/password info is different for each "portal".

Thanks for any ideas,
Ignacio
[Message sent by forum member 'icordoba']