users@glassfish.java.net

RE: glassfish v3-admin console very slow

From: Vincent DeschĂȘnes <vdeschenes_at_stelvio.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 12:12:27 -0400

You also need to configure or disable the update tool.
We are using a proxy to access the internet.
If we do not configure the update tool to use the proxy or disable the update the console just do not load at all.

See glassfishv3\bin\updatetool to install the tool and then run it to configure it.

Vincent