users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Annotation processing failed...causes?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 06:09:14 PDT

I am working on it. So far no luck, which means that some bit of annotation configuration I have must be responsible, given that I have no .xml files.

{light bulb} Suppose I had two EJBs, one named com.foo.party.ejb.PersonManagerBean and the other named com.foo.bar.party.ejb.PersonManagerBean (note the different package names). If I declared [i]both[/i] as simply @Stateless, then they'd get duplicate bean names, right ("PersonManagerBean")? Is that what the message is attempting to tell me?

Best,
Laird
[Message sent by forum member 'ljnelson']