users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Upgraded to b20, _at_EJB now fails

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 17:34:43 PDT

OK, added META-INF/beans.xml files in all the jar files that could make a difference. No change.

The issue therefore has nothing to do with Weld scanning the wrong things. It seems to have to do with the fact that Weld ignores the @Local annotation on an EJB when it is attempting to find EJB implementations. Or something like that. It therefore tries to treat the interfaces that that EJB implements as [i]remote[/i] interfaces, even though they've been declared as @Local.

Once I figure out how to phrase this, I'll file a (critical, evil, spec-violating :-) ) bug as a regression against build 19.

Best,
Laird
[Message sent by forum member 'ljnelson']