users@glassfish.java.net

Possible to upgrade to Weld 1.1.0.Beta1 in Glassfish 3.0.1?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 01:11:30 PDT

Hi everybody
We are quite stuck right now because of two bugs in the Weld version that is shipped with GF 3.0.1.

This one prevents us from upgrading to 3.0.1:
https://jira.jboss.org/browse/WELD-574

We also have another issue regarding file uploads (not reported in Jura), and this is a real showstopper.

But both issues are fixed in Weld 1.1.0.Beta1.

So my question is: would it be possible to get a build of Weld 1.1.0.Beta1 that we could use in Glassfish 3.0.1?

Regards,

Anders
[Message sent by forum member 'andersaab']