users@glassfish.java.net

Order of the messages delivery to MDB in JMS is not gauranteed

From: saikiranp <saikiran.penubolu_at_aricent.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 23:31:38 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
  if we use MDBs as JMS consumers, ordering of the messages is not
guaranteed due to the multi thread environment. That means the order in
which messages are consumed by MDBs is not same as the order in which they
are added to the queue? Application servers like weblogic delivers the
messages in the order in which they are added to the queue. I verified it
on sailfin that it doesn’t support.

 Does sailfin also supports this behavior with some configuration changes?

  Any clues on this on how to get the messages in order?

Regards
Saikiran