users@glassfish.java.net

Re: How to deploy the same web service on two ports -- secured and unsecured

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 07:04:27 PDT

I'm having a similar problem. But the closest thing that I found on forums was this thread.

If I deploy my application with Glassfish Console I can retrieve the wsdl on port 8181. But if I deploy within Eclipse I can only retrieve on port 8080, and if I try the port 8181 I got the same error gamliela: "Invalid request scheme for Endpoint <ServiceName>. Expected http . Received http"

I've looked everywhere and I'm clueless. Any ideia would be really welcome.
[Message sent by forum member 'rudibravo']