users@glassfish.java.net

Re: [Glassfish embedded] Problem with JPA2 entities in jar in a war

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 2010 10:26:19 PDT

Yes, that's more or less what I'm doing, only I'm using the native API org.glassfish.api.embedded.*, as I could not find any usable documentation for the javax.ejb.embeddable.EJBContainer API.

I agree that a classpath composed from multiple directories [i]should[/i] work, but I believe it does not.

I work with m2eclipse, so it's not a big deal running a Maven build before running (or debugging) my integration tests in Eclipse interactively. Surely you do not want to run all your integration tests automatically when saving a source file in Eclipse?

Regards,
Harald
[Message sent by forum member 'hwellmann']