users@glassfish.java.net

Reminder: java.net Planned Outage - 2010 3rd Quarter Maintenance Window - Friday Aug 6th 7pm

From: Eric Renaud <erenaud_at_collab.net>
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2010 07:33:54 -0700

Reminder:

CollabNet: 2010 3rd Quarter Maintenance Window - Aug 6th

CollabNet regularly performs system-wide changes to maintain and upgrade
common infrastructure components such as power, network, and storage.
Traditionally, CollabNet has scheduled these maintenance windows on an
"as-needed" bases. This is a followup message to remind you that our Q3
maintenance window is taking
place as follows:

Start: Friday August 6th at 7:00PM Pacific
Finish: Saturday August 7th at 7:00AM Pacific Duration 12 hours

Times listed are in the US/Pacific time zone and we have our yearly
maintenance windows outlined here:
http://www.collab.net/support/maintenance_windows.html.

If you have questions or feedback, please contact CollabNet Support.
Thank you.
CollabNet Support Team
www.collab.net/support