users@glassfish.java.net

<principal-name class-name="?">

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 22:47:37 PDT

hi

i need some help on this plz.........Its about Security roles

i know why <principal-name> tag is used in descriptor( sun-web.xml ) files
its for binding a individual user to a security role

but i am not very clear about "class-name" attribute
i know that its optional . if we dont specify in descriptor( sun-web.xml ) files it will take a default class "com.sun.enterprise.deployment.PrincipalImpl"

i found source code of it in this link

http://kickjava.com/src/com/sun/enterprise/deployment/PrincipalImpl.java.htm

i got something from it

but if we did't use a default attribute in there
what we going to use in there( <principal-name class-name="?"> )

i want to know why it is useful.....what it does ( class-name )

so plz help me

Links i found have some info about it

http://docs.sun.com/app/docs/doc/820-7693/beavw?l=en&a=view
[Message sent by forum member 'phani_vnr']