users@glassfish.java.net

Creating User to login into Admin Console

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 12:20:20 PDT

Hello,

I have question regarding the Admin Console access. We have installed GlassFish as part of the JavaCAPS6.2 suite and I am able to access the Admin Console using the default user "admin". I am wondering how to create a new user who should have restricted access in console. Developer is also on-call support and during any issue middle of teh night he should be able to login and should have ability to change the Logging levels for trouble shoot.

Thanks
Raghu
[Message sent by forum member 'kodumuri']