users@glassfish.java.net

Hosting site for Java EE with Glassfish v3.0.1

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 09:51:30 PDT

I developed couple web app, but all are for classes, so none ever make itself to the real internet world, therefore I want a bit of advice. So this project, I utilize Java EE 6 (JSF, JPA, EJB ...) framework, with glassfish v3.0.1 as my application server, and I want this app to go live. What are good hosting site, specially for Java EE framework (if there is a difference :D)? How difficult is it to set up Glassfish on one of those hosts?
[Message sent by forum member 'kingdomheart']