users@glassfish.java.net

Glassfishv3 eclipselink oracle spatial problem...

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 09:14:11 PDT

Hi, all

i have installed glassfishv3 and because of missing bundles of eclipselink, i cannot use oracle spatial db ability of eclipselink...it always throws exceptions due to not finding classes in classpath...I think felix cannot load necessary bundles or some bundles are missing...Thus this tutorial is useless---->http://wiki.eclipse.org/Introduction_to_EclipseLink_Support_for_Oracle_Spatial_(ELUG).
What might problem be? I can connect to relational db easily but whenever i add oracle.spatial.geometry to felix as osgi bundle and try to run my application, it always throws classnotfoundexceptions(oracle.sql,oracle.jdbc,....they all missing packages for felix)....
Thanks for your replies in advance...
P.S. i have put ojdbc14.jar into --->${glassfish-home}/glassfish/lib folder and my connectionpool works perfectly...
[Message sent by forum member 'ilitheblack']