users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish 3.0.1: Messages in server.log and jvm.log

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 13:00:47 PDT

sorry, I have not found a solution for that and i also cannot tell you about the reason. on the other side i have asked 4 colleagues i know and they seem to have the same logfiles with their private glassfish server. but other than for them i actually plan to use glassfish as a productive server for one of my customers. unfortunately i have to convince the system administrator guys and they do not like logs that they can't tell anything about.

i suggest to wait for an answer here from the netbeans guys.

sorry...
[Message sent by forum member 'nabizamani']