users@glassfish.java.net

Re: GlassFish v3, Spring, Hibernate

From: Craig Ringer <craig_at_postnewspapers.com.au>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 22:56:27 +0800

On 25/08/2010 10:58 PM, glassfish_at_javadesktop.org wrote:
> Can GlassFish v3 support Spring framework based application integrated with Hibernate?

It certainly supports Hibernate. I can't imagine it *not* handling Spring.

> If yes, please provide pointer to the writeup that explain GlassFish configuration.

For Hibernate, all you really have to do is install it using the update
tool.

For spring - you probably just have to include the required libraries in
your war, or install them in the lib/ directory of the glassfish domain
you'll be using Spring in. I don't use Spring and haven't verified that,
but it's how most things work in Glassfish.

--
Craig Ringer