users@glassfish.java.net

Oracle JDBC connection?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 06:42:38 PDT

I have just installed Glassfish on a linux machine (debian, AMD64), and want to add a JDBC connection pool. When I save it, I get the following error message:

Values successfully saved with the following Warning
Ping failed Exception - The connection could not be allocated: ORA-00604: error occurred at recursive SQL level 1 ORA-01882: timezone region not found Please check the server.log for more details.

ORA-1882 apparently means I have to contact customer service (according to the Oracle error manual), but I suspect it is something I haven't configured properly in Glassfish. Are there any instructions online for how to do this?
[Message sent by forum member 'janpla']