users@glassfish.java.net

Multiple websites on Glassfish

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 22:34:40 PDT

May be an old problem but I am not still able to solve it
I have to install 4 websites on my glassfish server. I Can create 4 virtual servers and 4 HTTP listeners on different port. I am also assigning different web module to each server.
The problem is : I want to access each site with its own URL name without appending port number to it as I did it in Microsoft IIS using host header.How can I get this in GF? I can assign port 80 to one of them URL using HTTP-listner1. but for rest, I have to use different port number which I want to omit from URL. Please guide.
[Message sent by forum member 'sspadmin']