users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Hibernate + ConnectionPool

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 13:16:08 PDT

Hi hwellmann,
I'm using the native Hibernate API org.hibernate.*.
And that's exactly what i did i referenced the JNDI name in the hibernate.cfg.xml datasource property.

The only other option that i have come to know from googling the subject is to use org.hibernate.transaction.JDBCTransactionFactory. which i'm not sure if it applies to me.

Does my application have to be deployed to glassfish sever?

My application has a bean class, and PopulateList class with main method that i run to write user name to database using hibernate. It works just fine if i use JDBC.

Thanks hwellmann
[Message sent by forum member 'java_on_fire']