users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Question on included JEE versions and packaging apps with Maven

From: Alexis Moussine-Pouchkine <alexis.moussine-pouchkine_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 16:49:37 +0200

make sure you have the latest version of the code: http://kenai.com/projects/beginningee6/sources/src/show/book
these are for the second edition of the book (came out a week or two ago) but should be essentially a clean up of the original one.

The first version was written and tested against GlassFish v3 while the second should work for GlassFish 3.0.1 (not 2.x)

Note that each chapter references a parent which has the versions you ask for :
http://kenai.com/projects/beginningee6/sources/src/content/book/tags/2.0.0/pom.xml

-Alexis