users@glassfish.java.net

Glassfish 2.1 - Unable to invoke the CICS module

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 03:56:19 PDT

Hi,

We are currently trialling out Glassfish as an alternative for Websphere 6.1 for the developer machines. To test this, I have imported a RAD7 project. Now I have managed to get my JDBC and EJB module working. But when I am testing the CICS connection, I get
javax.resource.spi.CommException: CTG9630E: IOException occurred in communication with CICS. error. I am using Spring framework to talk to CICS module.

I have deployed my connection module on the server and have defined a Connector Connection pool and Connector Resource.

Can you please advise if you have seen such problem before and what needs to be done here.

Cheers,
Sanjay Patil
[Message sent by forum member 'sanjay_patil']