users@glassfish.java.net

Pls help unable to create .ear file in Eclipse

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2010 03:11:34 PDT

Can anyone please help me...

I am having a Project folder Symphony
with 3 sub folders Symphony GWT,Symphony DBO,Symphony EJB..

I have created the war file(for GWT this is ther GUI)Symphony-gwt.war
I have created the jar file(for EJB)Symphony-ejb.jar
and for the database Symphony-DBO.jar

I have placed these 2 files in the Symphony(Project Folder)-build(Sub folder of Symphony)....
In another subfolder of build i have placed the application.xml that i have written here but I am unable to create a .ear file...

Please can any one help me
----------------------------
application.xml
-----------------------------
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<application xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee"
             http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee/application_1_4.xsd"
             version="1.4">

  <display-name>Simple example of application</display-name>

  <module>
    <ejb>Symphony-ejb.jar</ejb>
  </module>
  <module>
    <java>Symphony-DBO.jar</java>
  </module>

  <module>
    <web>
      <web-uri>Symphony-gwt.war</web-uri>
      <context-root>web</context-root>
    </web>
  </module>
</application>
[Message sent by forum member 'flashyas']