users@glassfish.java.net

GlassFish Deploy Error

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 02:12:47 PDT

While trying to Deploy an application in GlassFish v3.1 I am getting the below error message.
Exception while deploying the app : java.lang.RuntimeException: Cannot resolve reference Local ejb-ref name=cc.aa.bb/uSUsersBean,Local 3.x interface =cc.aa.uSUsersLocal,ejb-link=null,lookup=null,mappedName=,jndi-name=,refType=Session because there are 2 ejbs in the application with interface cc.aa.uSUsersLocal
If any one has across similar problem, please let me know how to proceed in this case.
[Message sent by forum member 'palanagappan']