users@glassfish.java.net

Re: How to set classpath in glassfish v3

From: Sanjeeb Sahoo <Sahoo_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 18:40:01 +0530

You can use --libraries option while deploying your app. asadmin deploy
doc says the following:

      --libraries
          A comma-separated list of library JAR files. Specify the
          library JAR files by their relative or absolute paths.
          Specify relative paths relative to instance-
          root/lib/applibs. The libraries are made available to
          the application in the order specified.

If you have a large set of libraries, then you can create an empty
library.jar having Class-Path manifest attribute pointing to all the
jars and use the empty jar in --libraries option. If you search this
forum, you shall find a concrete example of the same.