users@glassfish.java.net

IIOP Client Authentication and ProgrammaticLogin in glassfishv3

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 05:51:19 PDT

Hi all

In glassfish v2 I used to secure my jndi lookups by enabling the "IIOP Client Authentication" checkbox in the admin console under the ORB node.

In my standalone client I then used to perform a "ProgrammaticLogin", and was then able to do my jndi lookups.

In glassfish v3 however, I get this error if want to do any jndi lookup:

18.08.2010 14:31:10 com.sun.enterprise.transaction.JavaEETransactionManagerSimplified initDelegates
INFO: Using com.sun.enterprise.transaction.jts.JavaEETransactionManagerJTSDelegate as the delegate
org.omg.CORBA.NO_PERMISSION: ----------BEGIN server-side stack trace----------
org.omg.CORBA.NO_PERMISSION: vmcid: 0x0 minor code: 0 completed: No

I am pretty sure the "ProgrammaticLogin" works, since it allows me to do remote method calls on my secured EJB's in another scenario. The user I login with is a simple user that I created for the "file" realm.

Any ideas?

Regards
Rainer
[Message sent by forum member 'rschamm']