users@glassfish.java.net

Glassfish v3 installation incomplete issue

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 06:01:33 PDT

I am having issues wherein Glassfish v3.0.1 installation completes normally but when I check the folder C:\appserv\glassfishv3\glassfish\lib it does not contain all the expected jar files. I only see 2 jars(javaee.jar, jndi-properties.jar). Also the size of the javaee.jar file is only 3 KB. I am using jdk 6 for installation and WinXP. I have also tried installing on Win Vista with the same results.

I also tried installing Glassfish v2 and found that this installation works alright. I have checked folder C:\Sun\AppServer\lib and found that it contains 36 jar files. Infact javaee.jar size is 1129 KB.

Can anybody help me please. I am stuck and don't have a clue what the issue is Glassfish v3
[Message sent by forum member 'arifsbs']