users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Questions about jws

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 07:55:05 PDT

If you leave the check-box alone, even if it is unchecked, is the client still launchable using Java Web Start anyway?

We changed the way information about modules is stored in the domain.xml file from GlassFish 2 to 3. The ability to disable and enable Java Web Start support for a client might not be working correctly as a result. I'll need to look into that, but maybe not trying to change the enabled setting will avoid the GUI error and leave the client launchable.

- Tim
[Message sent by forum member 'tjquinn']