users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Just for curiosity and in case needed later

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 05:45:46 PDT

Hi,

Yeah I know what you mean, just that the EJB spec says "not to" use static fields in ejb unless they are final. I do get your point, that the magic behind is not that deep.

In my experience, dealing with an app server is a matter a having a good relationship with it. Every now and then i get some "unexplainable" phenomena and the first things that come to my mind when i don't know what is going on are things like breaching the spec or any "hacking" of the internals...

I guess that as I grow old, i like to keep glassfish as happy as I can...

Just a thought...
[Message sent by forum member 'pablopina']