users@glassfish.java.net

Wiki PROPOSAL - Merge GlassFishConferences into GlassFish

From: Eduardo Pelegri-Llopart <pelegri_at_dev.java.net>
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2010 15:39:09 -0700

I need a place where to start a signup page for the potential
Unconference/Community Event before JavaOne (see [1]).

For historical reasons, we have had a separate Wiki space [2] at WSC
(wikis.sun.com) that covered the GlassFish conferences. But, now that
we have moved the main wiki to WSC [3], I'd like to merge the two, using
the parent-child facilities in Confluence to organize the content.

Let me know by end of tomorrow if you see any problems with this approach.

Thanks,
    - eduard/o

[1]http://twitter.com/glassfish/status/20156872347
[2]http://wikis.sun.com/display/GlassFishConferences/Home