users@glassfish.java.net

Kicked out of Glassfish session

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 06:45:03 PDT

We are upgrading from Glassfish V2 to V3 on the same RedHat EL 5.3 (64 bit) server. I have 2 Firefox windows open, one to the V2 instance and one to the V3 instance. I am trying to copy the Resources >> JBDC >> Connection_Pools from old to new instance.
For some reason, I keep getting kicked out of my Glassfish sessions on both sides. This is turning a 30 minute task into a 2 hour one because I have to keep saving at every screen and log back in when I get kicked, not to mention having to enter data twice because I get kicked when I try and save.
Has anyone else experienced this? How did you solve it?
[Message sent by forum member 'ennoil']