users@glassfish.java.net

The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilli

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 16:03:34 PDT

Hi, I really don't know where to put this thread so sorry if it doesn't fit in this forum but don't know where to ask :(

I've developped a simple app to insert new records into a DB using a simple JSP form, struts, glassfish 3, JPA with eclipselink and postgres DB.

the form points to an action that makes use of a session bean that makes use of an Entity to do the insertion in the databse.

when running the .jsp and filling the form, after submition the following error shows up:

HTTP Status 500 -
type Exception report

message
descriptionThe server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

exception
javax.servlet.ServletException: javax.ejb.EJBException

root cause
javax.ejb.EJBException

root cause
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: ar/com/paradorZero/entities/BusCompanyEntity

root cause
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: ar.com.paradorZero.entities.BusCompanyEntity
note The full stack traces of the exception and its root causes are available in the GlassFish v3 logs.

But when looking into the domains deployment directory in the glassfish for my application, in the JPA project directory I do find the class for the entity.

Can anyone lead me to what could be wrong?
thanks in advance,
Dieguinho
[Message sent by forum member 'dieguinho']