users@glassfish.java.net

Why is my Java routine executing multiple times on Glashfish v3 server?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2010 11:29:02 PDT

Hello! I'm having a VERY strange issue with a JEE Java application that I created on my home laptop. I'm using the bundled Eclipse/Glassfish v3 with DB2. When I start the application and select a routine to execute what is basically a Monte Carlo simulation, the routine executes 3 times instead of just 1! If I then execute the routine again, the routine executes 17 times! This is very frustrating as the routine is taking way longer to execute than it should! Any ideas as to why this is happening would be GREATLY appreciated! I've attached output from the start of the server, and also showing the multiple executions (via log displays). Thanks!
[Message sent by forum member 'flyers13']