users@glassfish.java.net

Re: [Jersey] Comment regarding http-thread-pool Idle Thread Timeout setting

From: Oleksiy Stashok <Oleksiy.Stashok_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2010 18:18:56 +0200

Hi Noah,

you can try to replace just one Grizzly module (config module) [1]. In
order to update - please copy the config module over one (grizzly-
config.jar) in the GF/modules folder.
Hope it would be enough.

Otherwise please also update grizzly utils, grizzly and http modules,
taken from the provided maven repo.

Thanks.

WBR,
Alexey.