users@glassfish.java.net

Why does the SNMP data differ?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2010 12:17:56 PDT

Hi. I have SNMP monitoring setup on my server instance (port 10161) as well as 2 standalone instances (10162, 10163). When I query j2eeSrvTable data from port 10161, the start time for one of the standalone instances is Jul 14, but when I query that standalone instance itself from port 10163, the start time is Jun 17. Any idea why the discrepancy between the two? The process that is running the standalone instance at port 10163 did indeed start on Jun 17, why does the server instance think otherwise?

Thanks.
[Message sent by forum member 'skeeny']