users@glassfish.java.net

Glassfish looking for the keystore.js in wrong directory

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2010 05:59:50 PDT

Hi,

We are developing an application to support SOAP webservices which also requires connectivity to Apple push notification server for our business needs. For this to work we need our server to support SSL for which we received a keystore.jks, server.csr and appropriate crt files. We were able to import the certificates into the keystore and then replaced the existing keystore in our domain(domain1) with our keystore. Then we changed the SSL settings in the control panel to use our keystore,jks file and appropriate alias. Restarting the server worked fine and our application deployed correctly.

But now when we try to access the server on the https port it tries to lookup the keystore.jks file in the wrong directory i.e. the jks file is present in /domains/domain1/config directory but glassfish is trying to look for it in /domains/domain1 directory hence it leads for FileNotFound Exception.

Can someone please guide if we are on the right track and what needs to be changed to get this going?

We are using WinXP with Netbeans6.9 and glassfish3..
[Message sent by forum member 'agarwalvijay']