users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish V3.1 - How to debug OSGI Bundle?

From: CasMeiron <casmeiron_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 09:09:15 -0300

Hi Sahoo,

Let me clarify this. Do you know whether the WTP will ever support WAB? I
would like to deploy my WAB directly on eclipse and see the
changes automatically as it works for WAR files with GF V3. Maybe this
question shouldn't be made directly to you but to the WTP plugin team.

I know I can debug just creating a breakpoint in my bundle but my question
is more about how to make bundle deployment process more easy. There is any
plugin (maven) that can do that?

Thanks & Best Regards.

Paulo Reis