users@glassfish.java.net

Re: OSGI bundle - Lazy Loading entities in seperate bundle fails to deploy

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 01:46:06 PDT

Hi Mitesh,

I have two Entity beans and a java Interface class in an osgi bundle jar. One attribute of the entity bean is marked FetchType.LAZY (requires weaving by eclipselink). This is dropped into glassfish/domains/domain1/autodeploy/bundles.

I have the implementation of the interface (a local EJB), and the persistence.xml (both entity classes are specified in the persistence.xml) in another osgi EJB bundle. This is dropped into glassfish/domains/domain1/autodeploy/bundles.

The second bundle is detected as a JPA and EJB bundle by glassfish and deployment starts. When processing the entity relationships there is an eclipselink exception saying NoSuchMethod as it looks for the getters & setters for the woven lazy relationships.

The bundle fails to deploy.

Obviously this is a simplified scenario as we have many more than two Entities & one EJB, but it is enough to highlight the problem.

Cheers
Cameron
[Message sent by forum member 'cameronr']