users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Imposible to add a class library jar to Glassfish

From: Sanjeeb Sahoo <Sahoo_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2010 10:24:26 +0530

Please file a bug against GlassFish. The common-codec classes that are
used by GlassFish should never have been visible to your application. I
just looked at distributions/external/commons-codec/pom.xml and I see we
are not using the mandatory attribute while exporting the packages, so
it is visible to applications.