users@glassfish.java.net

SSL migration help requested

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2010 12:37:11 PDT

We are moving to newer hardware, still running under 2.1.1 The install on Ubuntu 10.04 was not as easy, but following http://www.greatwhiteit.com/web/guest/technology-blog/-/blogs/ubuntu-glassfish-mysql-java-stack-on-ubuntu-10-04-lucid-lynx-server worked like a charm.

The only issue is the paths are different (the new install puts it under /opt/glassfish) where the old was /var/lib/glassfish. That should not matter much, but the site has been setup and working. The SSL part is not, as the cert is not installed. I don't see the file, but looking at the in production domain1/config folder I do see the keystore.jks file (which I seem to remember was part of it, as well as the domain.xml) but really stuck here.

I can't simply copy the config folder over as it blew a bunch of errors, so what's the easiest way to take a working in production glassfish server, get the SSL info from the config, and get that onto another glassfish box.

Thanks
[Message sent by forum member 'xlancealotx']