users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Where to find a download for 'updatetool'

From: Alexis Moussine-Pouchkine <alexis.moussine-pouchkine_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 23:47:01 +0200

unfortunately there is no offline download of the updatetool per say ...
... but any install of this graphical tool can deal with multiple images: File > Open Image
so you don't need to reinstall it with every copy of GlassFish.

The closest you can get to an offline updatetool download is the IPS toolkits available from http://wikis.sun.com/display/ IpsBestPractices/Downloads

hope this helps,
-Alexis