users@glassfish.java.net

Re: How to Install Glasfish v3 on server with JBoss already installed

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 12:38:44 PDT

Is it really required to change any config files just to run Glassfish under a different VM?

I'm also using the ZIP distribution. At least on Linux, I can change the JDK by setting the JAVA_HOME and PATH environment variables before calling asadmin start-domain.

Don't know about Windows, though.

One more thing: If your JBoss is actually [i]running[/i] on the same machine, you're likely to have port conflicts. asasmin create domain --portbase 9000 could be useful in this case.

Regards,

Harald
[Message sent by forum member 'hwellmann']